Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 109

Well, last week was my first attempt at Freshly Made Sketches' weekly challenge and I don't feel like I put my best foot forward, so I'm trying it again this week!  Here is the challenge sketch:

 
And here is my attempt:


I used the following Stampin' Up! product to create my card:

Punches: Posy Punch (retired), Picture This (retired)
Paper: Epic Day This and That DSP (130814), Crumb Cake CS (120953), True Thyme (retired), Cool Caribbean (retired)
Ink: True Thyme (retired, Marigold Morning (retired)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. I love all the patterns of DSP you mixed together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete